Current Job Openings
A passionate, self-motivated sales expert with 3+ yrs experience
- Experience of calling into US market
- Experience in building calling lists
- Experience in following complete sales cycle from prospecting to closure
- To work in US shift (up to at least 2 am)
- Overall Experience: 4 to 7 years
- Development Skill: ReactJS (
minimum of 2.5 years) & redux
- Additional skill: MongoDB , MySql, Node.js, Angular Js
- Other Development Skill:
- Strong knowledge of react JS
and frameworks available for it AngularJS, JQuery, Bootstrap.
- Experience in front-end
- Experience with REST / JSON
APIs Understanding, creating, manipulating, and querying databases
- Proficient understanding of
code versioning tools, such as Git or bitbucket.
- Design and implementation of
low-latency, high- availability, and performance applications
- Gathering requirements,
creating technical specifications and architecture documents
- Manage and empower the team to deliver on deadlines
- Strong knowledge of react JS
- Content writers are basically those individuals who are indulged in professional content writers producing interactive content for online use
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts for the company website
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Hands on experience on Technical Whitepapers & Success Stories
- Submit work to Business head for input and approval
- Coordinate with teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
Hoffensoft is looking for full-time Bigdata Developer who will work as part of a Product Management team who will be responsible for tactical delivery of a suite of products. As a member of the product team, you will be an active participant in all areas of product development life cycle. You will also own Social footprint of the company along with playing an important role in strategic directional discussions. The Bigdata Developer must have an ability to take ownership of business problems and define the right solutions for the same.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Interface with the Product team to gather, understand and translate requirements into the Agile delivery process.
- Support generic ingestion engine, data processing.
- Manage individual sprint priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Continuously raise the standard of data engineering excellence by implementing best practices for coding, testing and deploying.
- In addition to being able to carry out the above responsibilities, we’re looking for someone comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment who has a good deal of experience with ETL/Bigdata applications
- Good programming in Core Java skills (Multi-threading, Collection, framework, Generics etc..) or Functional programming skills in Scala.
- 4 + years of Strong Working experience in back end applications like java with combination Big Data technologies
- 2 Years of experience in Bigdata Technologies. A prior experience in product development would be an added advantage.
- Have strong experience on Spark with Scala/Java programming.
- Experience in R and Python
- Have strong experience in Data injection,Transformation, Modeling and analytical
- Experience with the AWS Ecosystem.
- 1+ years of experience in Artificial intelligence
- Strong oral and written communication
- Java/Scala Programming skills
- ETL experience (Any tools)
- Business Analytics
Experience: 2- 3 years
Qualifications: Any degree
- Min.3+ Years of experience in Salesforce.com customizations and Development.
- General troubleshoot and analytical skills.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement, design, development, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of enterprise applications.
- Experience in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Email Services, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards, etc.
- Extensive experience in creating Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual force Pages.
- Experience in writing the SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Experienced in data migration of Legacy application using compatible API tools.
- Experience in Designing of Reports, Dashboards, and Analytic Snapshots.
- Experience in Salesforce Communities.
- Experience in Data Migration using Import Wizard, Workbench and other integration tools like Apex Data Loader.
- Worked on the Security model using Profiles, Roles and Sharing Model (Organizational-wide defaults & Sharing rules) settings.
- Experience in Deployment process using Change Sets
- Strong Implementation and Integration experience.
- Must possess sound knowledge of Lightning with actual project experience.
- Preparation of Configuration Workbook and Technical Document
- General Requirements:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with clients both individually as well as in a highly collaborative team
- Certification: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer 2/ Salesforce Appbulider, 501/401/201.
- Demonstrated interest in learning new technologies and obtaining certifications
- Strong background in the successful application of object-oriented design principles and methodologies like UML and Design Patterns.